Wednesday, September 5, 2007

The Doors of the Store Have Finally Opened!!!



Nanoo Nanoo Old Skoolers,


I've got some treasures waiting for you over at my online store, oldthingsnew.etsy.com! Go check it out, there's something for everyone! I will be adding items often, so if you don't find anything this time, be sure to check back in a week or so! I am excited about finally doing the things I have dreamt about for soooo long! Thank you all again for taking the time to read my blog, and look at the items on oldthingsnew.etsy.com!

5 comments:

Cheri A'mour said...

yeah i checked out the items you posted...very nice! loving that red belt! lol!

Anonymous said...

I'm in LOVE with the pink bow! Starstuck is a better word! Almost to the point where I might....just....dig...in my boyfriends....pocket this evening....:O)

FashionableFoodie said...

Awww, Thanks Jill! How have you been?

Anonymous said...

I've been okay. Actually way better than okay cause I had the best Labor Day weekend ever! I had that moment where you realize that maybe it IS possible to do what you love and be content- both financially and spiritually- like you and who you want to be are finally aligning. Does that make sense???? Currently trying to make some moves in that direction right now, so pray for me! I'm trying to be like you! LOL

FashionableFoodie said...

Jill, I am so very happy for you! God is good, right!? Is your name Jillian, or Jilliana? I never knew bc I always called you Jill. It is truly a blessing that you have found your happy place in life!