Monday, September 3, 2007

I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!

Wat a gwon, Old Skoolers?

I would love for you all to leave comments. When Coco and Che-Che leave comments, I get so excited! I believe that my blog was set to only accept comments from Google users, but if you give it a try now, it should allow you to drop me some lines. Comments are encouragement!

The votes are all in, and you all decided that you would like to see everyday people here, on Old Skool New. Therefore, the first Old Skool Beauty of the Week will be showcased very soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You DO know that I'm on your blog everyday, right? You DO know that I've forwarded it on to so many of my friends and they're like- oh my gosh! What does she look like- is she really cool? LOL- man, since I'm in month 8 of not having a perm, your first post about olive oil was right on point. And I also LOVE Garnier products. I love the way it smells and everything. I saw that you made a comment about wanting people to comment- so here it is ma'am! I ADORE the fact that you're doing something you love. I'm literally typing this from a cubicle right now, so this blog is "my sunshine on a cloudy day...."

FashionableFoodie said...

Oh my goodness, Jill! You have made me feel so very wonderful! I have been discouraged lately thinking that nobody reads it, and thats why I haven't been posting much lately. Because of your wonderful words, I am encourage! Thank you soooo very much.

Anonymous said...

:O) No girl- do YOU. That's wonderful.