Thursday, September 13, 2007

My Baby Is Turning Two, Ya'll!!!


Hey Old Skoolers,


I want to let you all know that I will begin posting regularly as soon as I am done planning my son's 2nd birthday party. As a new mommy, birthday celebrations consume me! I think I'm actually more excited than Little Lamb is! My husband and I have been busy painting, and preparing our home for our guests. We have friends and family coming in from out of town, so we want everything to be good and comfy for them.


I apologize for my lack of posts, and I will be back on my Time Machine traveling back to the Old Skool by next week! Thank you all for your love and support! Don't forget to check out oldthingsnew.etsy.com when you get a chance!



Love,

Greenstar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its ok, i'll be there! wooohooo!!

CoCo said...

yay meemouse here i come!!!