Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Question(s) of the day..

Is it just me, or does anyone else find Kimora Lee Simmon's show a little self-glorifying? After watching the fab Mrs. Simmons strut, pout, and yell for 30 minutes, I felt an urge to take away her phone and TV privileges and send her to her room! Even though I love Kimora, she came off as a spoiled teenager in need of harsh punishment. She spent the whole time talking about herself and how wonderful she is, and making sure we all knew she has everything! God help her scared little assistants!

I'm all for enjoying life, and the blessings God has given us, but I feel the glorification of material things, and self absorbency send out the wrong message to celeb-obsessed world. What do you Old-Skoolers think of the new show?


BABY PHAT, ANYONE?

2 comments:

Kiki Fiyah said...

I got the same feeling about Kimora. I think she's a wonderful businesswoman and I love how she's always hustling but I'm not a fan of her per se. I'm so tired of seeing people young and old enough to know better thinking that having a Baby Phat outfit qualifies them. Lovely blog, keep up the good words. =)

Cheri A'mour said...

Love Kimora, hate Baby Fat!